There is a good chance that at some point in your business or personal life you will find yourself involved in a legal dispute over money. It could be any of the following:
- Contractual dispute
- Insurance claim
- Contested business loss
- Professional negligence claim
- Tax enquiry
- Royalty or copyright dispute
- Fraud investigation
In such cases we can work with your lawyer to study and interpret the facts of the case in a professional manner. Often our involvement at an early stage can result in the matter being settled out of court.
If there is a need to pursue litigation, we can:
- Provide the necessary information and documentation to support your case
- Produce valuations in support of a claim
- Act as an expert witness in court
These services can considerably strengthen your case and cut your litigation costs.
Unfortunately, fraud, disputes, and litigation are an everyday reality for many modern businesses. Dealing with these can be immensely time consuming and can tie up valuable resources that should be focused elsewhere on growing the business. Yet failure to apply appropriate attention and expertise to such cases can prove costly, and in some cases disastrous.
This is where we can help. Employing an impressive array of accounting, auditing and investigative skills combined with the latest technologies our forensic accountants can assist you with cases involving:
- Business interruption and loss of profit claims
- Breach of contract
- Negligence claims
- Warranty claims
- Product liability claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Fraud investigations
- Shareholder/director/partnership disputes including business and share valuations
- Loss of earnings, pension, or benefits claims
In cases that come before the courts we can act as an adviser, expert witness, or Single Joint Expert.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you in this important area.